Electrical Distribution Panels
Electrical Distribution Panel with Connectors
(P/N: SAF-001, NSN: 6120-01-555-6861)
Electrical Distribution Panel without Connectors
(P/N: SAF-002, NSN: 6120-01-542-4965)
The FDI Electrical Distribution Panel is a lightweight mobile power panel used within military field hospitals to safely control and distribute power to various pieces of medical equipment.
The FDI P2131 Automated Field Steam Sterilizer uses the SAF-001 model and is used on the Portable Oxygen Generator (NSN: 6530-01-5833-4481).
The SAF-002 has historically been used with the 1967-designed “Big Bertha” gravity steam sterilizer (NSN: 6530-00-926-2151).
- These panels feature two 30 amp output cords for the 60 amp main power input, allowing users to safely energize two pieces of equipment simultaneously
- Long-lasting red LED lights on the interior of the box indicate when power is energized to either of the output cords
- Square D circuit breakers are used to turn on the power and feature a red trip indicator
- SAF-001 features two Class L MIL-C-22992 receptacles at the end of both 30-foot SOOW output cords
- SAF-002 features two unterminated 30-foot SOOW output cords