Water Distribution Systems
Field hospitals must operate in extreme conditions. Second only to power is the need for the distribution of potable water and the disposal of wastewater. FDI’s military-grade Field Water Systems accomplish both. As a result, FDI has become a trusted name for customized water solutions.
Our Field Water Systems deliver potable water to hospital wards (e.g., intensive care, intermediate care, pre-op), Central Materiel Supply, pharmacies, X-ray areas, laboratories, emergency medical treatment rooms, and dental clinics. The systems also allow the transfer of wastewater from these areas to holding areas, providing a more sterile environment.
Whether it is an armed forces mission or humanitarian aid effort, our Field Water Systems are designed to efficiently control the delivery of potable water and wastewater throughout the operational environment.
- Chosen by the U.S. Army for its modernized field hospitals
- Designed to support any configuration of a hospital center in order to best fit the operational environment
- Built to U.S. military standards
- Manufactured in compliance with NSF-61 standard for potable water systems
- Made with 100% TAA-compliant components
- Identified with a National Stock Number (NSN), making system design and component ordering simple
- Laser-etched assemblies for long-lasting, easy identification of components in austere environments
- Kitted to customer specifications in preferred containers (e.g., JMICs, Shark Cages, Skip Boxes) to ease the logistical burden
- Shipped with a technical manual for straightforward assembly, operation, and maintenance (upon request)
- Offered with optional lay-flat discharge hoses, providing a significant logistical advantage with low cube and weight
- Supplied with quick disconnect fittings for rapid assembly and disassembly
- Tested to field standards to ensure consistent performance of each part, in a variety of austere environments
- Designed to operate in below-freezing temperatures using in-line water heaters