Potable Water Pump
(P/N: WS715901B, NSN: 4320-01-440-4421)
The FDI Potable Water Pump is designed for use in military field hospitals but is useful in a
variety of settings where water circulation is required. The water pump is designed for rapid deployment, making it easy to install, use, and maintain.
This pump pulls potable water from a main collection unit (such as a collapsible water bladder)
and circulates the potable water through a network of hoses that lead to various points within
a field hospital. This circulation provides pressurized water throughout the medical facility.
To see how efficiently the Water Pump can be used in conjunction with larger water systems,
please see the diagram for more information on our Potable Water & Wastewater Management System for Field Use.
- Cam-lock fittings allow fast, secure connections
- 40-foot electrical cord allows flexibility to position the pump wherever it is needed
- Local start/stop switch at the pump allows for safe connection and operation
- Includes Mil-Spec Class L connecting plug
- Light-weight, all-welded aluminum alloy powder-coated frame