Potable Water Pump
(P/N: WS715901B, NSN: 4320-01-440-4421)
The FDI Potable Water Pump is designed for use in military field hospitals but is useful in a variety of settings where water circulation is required. The water pump is designed for rapid deployment, making it easy to install, use, and maintain.
This pump pulls potable water from a main collection unit (such as a collapsible water bladder) and circulates the potable water through a network of hoses that lead to various points within a field hospital. This circulation provides pressurized water throughout the medical facility.
- Cam-lock fittings allow fast, secure connections
- 40-foot electrical cord allows flexibility to position the pump wherever it is needed
- Local start/stop switch at the pump allows for safe connection and operation
- Includes Mil-Spec Class L connecting plug
- Light-weight, all-welded aluminum alloy powder-coated frame